where to find me

8.15.2014

I added social media buttons to my blog now! I'm not very good at blog stuff but I really like the look of having all of my social media links in the form of cute little buttons so I had to figure out how to do it. A couple of the sites I just joined so there won't be much on there yet but soon that will change.
My favorite would have to be Instagram! I'm constantly checking it throughout my day, maybe even too much. I'm always looking for new accounts to follow on there so feel free to leave yours in the comments! :D Stylight is super cool too! There is so much outfit inspiration on there, definitely loving that! And if you have any questions you can now ask me on Ask.fm! What is your favorite social media site?



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.