Bow Tie Off the Shoulder Blouse

8.07.2017

off the shoulder tie sleeve blouse, off the shoulder white bow blouse, denim shorts, steve madden carrson block heel sandals, westward leaning flower sunglasses

pieces of me cuff bracelet, fossil boyfriend watch, bp cuff bracelet

off the shoulder tie sleeve blouse, off the shoulder white bow blouse, denim shorts, steve madden carrson block heel sandals, westward leaning flower sunglasses, pieces of me cuff bracelet


off the shoulder tie sleeve blouse, off the shoulder white bow blouse, denim shorts, steve madden carrson block heel sandals, westward leaning flower sunglasses

off the shoulder tie sleeve blouse, off the shoulder white bow blouse, denim shorts, steve madden carrson block heel sandals, westward leaning flower sunglasses

bow tie off the shoulder blouse, how to wear white blouse for summer, westward leaning flower sunglasses
 Rue 21 top, similar here | Zara shorts, similar here or here | Steve Madden sandals, similar here | Zara bag, similar here | Westward Leaning sunglasses | Fossil watch | Pieces of Me cuff

Off the shoulder and bows? Yes please! I was so happy when I found this adorable blouse for under $20! I wore it with my favorite denim shorts from Zara and my go-to summer sandals. It's perfect for this August heat but it'll also be great with a pair of jeans (just bought this pair) for early fall!


That's all for today lovelies! Now I'm going to go make breakfast, plan out my birthday and watch some youtube videos! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

Thanks for stopping by! xo

25 comments

  1. Super cute top! Love that you paired it with shorts!
    Tiffany - Arrows & Awe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable top! I like the bow detail on the shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to buy it because of the bow!! :)

      Delete
  3. The most adorable top, love those bows! Super cute heels as well!

    x - Leah
    www.ellemae.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, it's so lovely <3

    www.bigdreamerblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute top, and wow, what a deal!

    xo Jannine | http://www.happystylishfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your entire outfit!

    Linda
    https://lindatenchitran.com/home/2017/8/8/velvet-dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that top!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute top, love the bowties!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pop of color with the bag! Really fabulous touch to an awesome summer style!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Paulo! I've been trynig to use that bag as much as possible before summer comes to an end!

      Delete
  10. wow! Looking Amazing Dear.. :-)


    Kelly Watson | www.couturecandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! Do you ever find any of your off the shoulder tops don't want to stay off the shoulder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie! And yes, especially when I'm raising my arms haha ;)

      Delete
  12. Hi! Where did you get this shirt? I want one like this one! Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria! I bought it from Rue 21 last summer. I found one super similar, it's on sale too: off shoulder top

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.