Quick Outfit

12.17.2014


This was the kind of outfit where I just throw on whatever I can find, while still trying to look presentable, to quickly make it out the door. I have a lot of those days and honestly I think it's fun to see what kind of outfit I can come up with in a short amount of time. I'm loving my new boots from Target (similar here). They're comfy, cute, and make my outfit look put together. Now I just need to find the perfect black ankle boots. Which reminds me, I did some online shopping yesterday and ordered a super gorgeous bag from Forever 21! Can't wait to show you guys! Good night! x



5 comments

  1. I really like the shirt and that you added a statement necklace. Great outfit.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Marianna! :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.