new things

1.27.2015


The shampoo I'm using at the moment is from the manuku honey & mafura oil line from shea moisture (exclusively at Target). So far I've used it only once and the thing I love about it the most is the scent. It smells SO good and the scent lingers in my hair for a couple of days, that's something I never got with my last shampoo( I still love it though). It leaves my hair soft and shiny too. I'm looking forward to using it more because so far I'm in love with this shampoo.

Speaking of wonderful scents, this concealer from mychelle dermaceuticals that I've been trying smells really good too. The scent is fruity but not overpowering at all which is nice.

cathing up on the latest vogue






































target shirt & leggings handmade scarf 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.