Clear skin with probiotics

3.25.2015

probiotic action
 Abe's Market is my current obsession. I check it almost daily to see if they've updated the goodies in their try for 2. These probiotic action drops caught my eye right away because I had never heard about probiotics for the face. You can check them out on their website here if you're interested. It works by balancing the good bacteria on your skin and therefore helping to prevent acne. To use it you fill the tiny spray bottle with water and add 10-20 drops of the probiotic solution. Then all you do is shake it and it's ready to apply a few times a day. Today is my first day using it so I'll see how it goes and update you guys if I like it. It was actally perfect timing because my skin got a few breakouts yesterday haha.

probiotics for acne

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.