Sephora shopping

3.18.2015

make up for ever smoky extravagant mascara
Mascara has been on my list of things to buy for some time now.. I actually threw out my last mascara tube over a month ago and I have been going mascara free ever since. But I couldn't live without it any longer. I browsed Sephoras website for hours trying to decide on the perfect one to try and I finally went for Make Up For Ever's  'smoky extravagant' mascara. 

make up for ever smoky extravagant mascara
The brush is HUGE! I think I will make a separate post on what the mascara looks like on my eyelashes :)





happylips: ) lip balm abesmarket
apply. smile. repeat. :)
These cute lip balms are not from Sephora but I thought I would include them in here anyways because they're a recent buy. I found them for two dollars on Abes Market. I love their try for 2 program, it's awesome! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.