A few favorites

9.27.2015

I'm wearing a few of my favorite things here: soft grey sweater, black legging type pants, pointed black boots, and warm khaki parka. These pictures are from last week ( I think), I can't even remember because I've been taking so long to post them and I hope to change that.

I also want to incorporate different types of posts on my blog in between outfit posts. I'm thinking skincare/beauty/diy/health since those are a few of my other interests. I've talked about these kinds of things in the past but I have kinda stopped so I just want to change things up from time to time.

Also, I'm super excited for the new week because I'm getting something in the mail that I've been waiting a while to get! Any guesses?? Talk to you guys soon! xx
Follow

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.