Pink and Girly Things ♥

9.30.2015

shop ban.do planner
Ban.do-I-am-very-busy
Behold, the prettiest planner ever! I seriously fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It's from a store called Ban.do, which by the way has the cutest things ever! When I went to buy it last week on the ban.do website it was already sold out in the pale pink color I wanted. So of course I searched all over the Internet for it and after finding a lot of which were over-priced I finally found it reasonably priced on nordstrom (yay!)

 If you're looking for a new planner I totally recommend this one. I could no longer find it on nordstrom but aerie(ban.do 17 month agenda) still has it in the pale pink color!
P.s. These are my first pictures with my new camera! I'm still trying to get a hang of it but so far I love it!
SHOP

Follow

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.