What I Bought From The Black Friday Sales

12.02.2016



Last week I bought an item my closet had been missing for so long... a leather jacket! You guys know I’ve been trying to find the perfect one for months now. I wanted it to have cool details – lots of zippers, a buckle, etc., and be well made. It’s an item that will last me for years so it took me a really long time to finally decide on one. The black Friday sales helped make my decision a little easier. I picked this one from All Saints. You’ll see it better in outfit pictures soon :) 

Aside from the jacket which was my main purchase I bought a few other little things too…


A new foundation brush from Urban Decay. It’s on sale here or a similar version here.


A candle in my favorite scent from bath & body works. It’s called mahogany teakwood and it smells like a really good smelling man!



A flannel from h&m. These are a must have for winter! It comes in many more colors here


And lastly, a pair of sparkly stud earrings. Similar ones here


What did you all think about my purchases? Which one is your favorite?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.