How to Setup a Coffee or Tea Station at Home

12.14.2017

how to make a coffee bar small spaces, diy coffee bar at home
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 

Waking up and making a hot cup of tea is one of my favorite morning rituals. Especially now that it's so cold out, there's nothing better than warming up while also enjoying a delicious drink. Today I'm sharing my take on the essentials you need for creating a coffee/tea station. It's super easy to create at home and you don't need a lot of space either - just a little corner in your kitchen. Keep reading to give your home that extra hygge factor that it's been missing.

First, you need a coffee maker. I love this mini espresso machine or this keurig. If you're more of a tea drinker then you just need your favorite teas. Right now I'm loving chai and rooibos (Perfect for winding down in the evenings.)!

❄ A tiered tray to display all of your hot drink essentials. This is perfect for small spaces because you can just stack everything on it and place it in a corner of your kitchen. I love this marble tray but you can also use a galvanized tray. Then just use your tray to display all of your cute mugs, spoons, straws, teas, etc. 

❄ If you prefer the look of a normal serving tray you can use that but I also love the look of wooden boxes like this. The key is to have all of your essentials grouped together to make it look extra cozy. 

❄ You can't have a tea station without the cute mugs! I love this one and I recently bought this and this one.  

❄ You'll also need lots of little containers to store your sugar, coffee pods, tea bags or loose tea. How adorable is this honey pot?!

❄ Lastly, don't forget to add little details like a beautiful print or fresh flowers. It gives your tea bar more personality and makes it feel more like home! I'm loving this print and this one.

This idea would also be perfect for a holiday party! Instead of a tea station, you can create a little hot cocoa corner. Just let your creativity flow and have fun with it.

SHOP THE POST:

For more inspiration check out this Pinterest board I made! Or if you need some help decorating, check out the amazing interior designers over at Havenly. 

Thanks for reading! xx

2 comments

  1. Cute picks dear. That bear honey pot is simply the cutest of them all!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I couldn't resist it's cuteness and had to order it! :D

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.