2 Accessories You'll Wear Nonstop This Winter

12.01.2017


plaid blanket scarf outfit, allsaints balfern leather jacket, zara vanity case dupe,

allsaints balfern biker jacket outfits



how to wear plaid scarf fall winter, allsaints balfern leather jacket, otk boots outfits

allsaints balfern biker jacket, forever 21 over the knee boots, ag the leggings jeans, zara chanel vanity case dupe

plaid blanket scarf outfit
LIFEBYHER tee | ALLSAINTS leather jacket | AG jeans (similar) | FOREVER 21 boots (similar here or here) ) | ZARA bag (similar) | RUE21 scarf (similar under $15) | TWILL&TWEED glasses (similar) | CLUSE watch | PIECES OF ME bracelet

Winter isn't officially here but December is and in my mind, that means the beginning of winter... Which means we'll be layered in our favorite cold weather accessories for the next few months. So I wanted to share 2 of my favorites that I'll be wearing on repeat this season.

First up is my black suede over the knee boots. These are surprisingly versatile! You can wear this style of boot with everything from jeans to dresses and you can dress them down (like I have) or up for a night out. There are so many options out there for OTK boots. I love this pair for a good budget-friendly option or this one. Or if you're willing to splurge this pair is a favorite of many! If you're not too sure about the style then you can buy a more affordable version just to see how it would fit in with your wardrobe and the amount of wear you'd get. Mine were under $50 and I've worn them SO much over the last year that I'm considering this pair or these.

The second must-have accessory is a plaid scarf. You guys know I love scarves! It instantly adds a cozy holiday feel to any winter outfit. For me, it adds the perfect pop of color because I live in neutrals. You can find a plaid scarf just about anywhere or you might already own one. I love this buffalo plaid one or this one (The boucle knit makes it extra cozy!) is super similar to mine. For more inspiration on how to style plaid scarves this winter check my Pinterest!

Happy Friday guys! xx

4 comments

  1. Lovely outfit dear! That scarf makes the whole outfit look extra special.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. nonstopguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady, you are so elegant in this beautiful leather jacket, boots and jeans !!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.