Take Me Somewhere Tropical

2.23.2018


Today I'm sharing 9 of the best pieces to buy from Forever 21 right now. With the weather being in the 70's here in North Carolina I'm reaching less for my sweaters and more for all my tees + camis.
There's just one problem: my closet needs a major spring update!! I realized I don't own that many spring/summer tops as I do cozy knits. So I've spent much of today browsing the internet for the best deals and cute pieces. First stop: Forever 21! 

(click photos to shop)

I found tons of flirty cropped tops. Think florals, polka dots, anything with bows, ruffles & flowy fabrics. I've never been a huge fan of crop tops but this year I'm loving them! They pair perfectly with high waisted jeans + shorts. Summery straw bags are still as popular (if not more) then they were last year. I will definitely be grabbing one this spring & summer. I love how small and structured this bag is - great for summer date nights. Or this pom pom tote (on sale - use code EXTRA30 for an extra 30% off) will be your best buddy for a beach day.

Style tip: If you're wondering how to rock all the low cut/off the shoulder/barely there tops this spring without going completely braless, I recommend these. They're reusable, stay on, and it's like you're not wearing anything. I also love this sticky bra (I've bought this for years!) but since this one connects in the middle it might not work for certain tops. 

Thanks for reading! xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.