Studded Kiss

2.09.2018

KVD Studded Kiss Cathedral Lipstick, AllSaints Balfern Leather Jacket, Layering coin necklaces, Winter Outfit Easy

I've never been one to love dark colors on my lips but I've discovered this lipstick from Kat Von D and I'm in love! I have it in the shade cathedral and it's from the latest studded kiss creme range. I got to try it before it hit Sephora thanks to Influenster. I don't wear much color but it's all I wear on my lips lately. The dark rose color is perfect to go with my winter outfits. 

kat von d studded kiss creme lipstick review

What I love...
- The formula is very comfortable. It's one of those that I can barely feel on my lips.
 - It's not drying at all for a matte lipstick. I do like to add a little gloss on top some days though. 
- The shade 'cathedral' is a beautiful, neutral rose shade and it's super pigmented. 

What I don't love...
- There's a lot of tugging on my lips when I'm applying it. It's most likely due to it being a matte formula but it's still annoying. 


Overall I love the color and the way it wears on my lips. Also, the packaging is super cool. I'm already planning to buy it in the shade 'OG Lolita'. Seriously check out the swatches, they are gorgeous! That's all for today loves! Thank you for stopping by and reading. Let me know if you guys have tried it or if you plan on getting any of the shades. I'm thinking of doing a Sephora wishlist next, what do you guys think?? :)

1 comment

  1. the most beautiful eyes in the world!
    You always look so beautiful in your leather jacket !!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.