Lemon Print Cami

4.30.2018

fruit prints for spring and summer, lemon print cami forever 21, sam edelman bay sandals

Good morning and happy Monday loves! I've been obsessed with fruit prints lately and this darling lemon cami is no exception. You guys loved it over on Instagram! I just checked the website and all sizes are in stock so go and get it if you love it (only $13!!). There's also this floral cami that looks very similar if you're not into the fruit print. 

A little tip I swear by for off the shoulder tops/camis/backless dresses is to wear a sticky bra! I highly recommend this one, I've bought it twice already (literally stays on alllll day without falling off)! Most recently I've also purchased this one, it's more seamless which makes it perfect for thinner materials or tops with less coverage. Both of these options are re-usable so you'll definitely be able to get your money's worth.

cute summer outfits, lemon print forever 21 cami, levis 501 skinny jeans, straw circle bag forever 21


 Yum yum! Pizza dates at Alinos. If you're ever in Mooresville I recommend stopping by for some pizza and gelato. They have tons of seating and cute little bikes outside. 

FOREVER 21 top (plain white version here) | LEVI'S 501 jeans | FOSSIL watch | SAM EDELMAN sandals (similar here) | FOREVER 21 bag (similar here)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.