Eyelet Off the Shoulder top & Straw Bag

4.23.2018

LEVIS 501 SKINNY | EASY SPRING OUTFITS | HOW TO STYLE STRAW BAG SUMMER SPRING

LEVIS 501 SKINNY | EASY SPRING OUTFITS | HOW TO STYLE STRAW BAG SUMMER SPRING


how to style levis 501 jeans | straw bag outfits | white off the shoulder top easy outfit

spring summer cute outfit | levis 501 skinny jeans | how to style off the shoulder top

fujifilm camera blogger simply nancy blog | how to style a straw bag for summer
 RUE21 top | LEVIS 501 jeans | LULUS straw bag (similar here) | ETSY necklace | TARGET sandals | WESTWARD LEANING flower sunglasses

Happy Monday loves! I'm SO ready for the warm weather to be in full swing! Last week we had some sunny days and I decided to shoot some spring looks for you all. I'm wearing this adorable off the shoulder eyelet top that I got for under $20!! Also, I get tons of questions about the Levi's I wear. My favorite style is the 501 skinny fit!! They seriously fit and look so good. THIS is the wash I'm wearing and they're kinda hard to find now so you should snag them while you can & they're on sale ( use code EXTRA20 for 20% off)! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.