Summer Sandals You Can Wear All Day

6.07.2018

casual easy summer outfits | red top summer outfit | Levis 501 summer outfit ideas | short brunette hair styles summer ideas



easy summer outfits | red outfit for summer ideas
PACSUN top | LEVIS jeans | LULUS sandals | ZARA bag | MEJURI necklace

Meet my go-to summer sandal. It's comfortable, stylish, and super affordable. It's everything I was looking for and more. Last year I bought a super similar pair from Steve Madden and while I love those, they just aren't practical for daily life. These still have the same look but with a much smaller heel and the best part is they're only $32 and they come in lots of neutral colors. I wore them last weekend with my new red top I found at Pacsun. It has the cutest ties on the shoulders and has a boxy fit which looks so chic for summer. 

Thanks for reading! xx

P.S. I'd love to know what you guys want to see more of on the blog! Leave me suggestions in the comments, send me a DM or shoot me an email at hello@simplynancyblog.com


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.