Sunkissed Skin

5.29.2018

tan luxe the body self tan drops review
RUE21 top (similar here, here & here) | LEVIS 501 shorts (30% off plus free ship with code MAY30) | TARGET sandals

Summer is almost here and if you're anything like me then you want to find products that give you a bronzed glow to make you feel like you just came back from a tropical vacation. When in reality you just applied a few products in the morning and that's it! 

I've been experimenting with the Tan-Luxe the body self tan drops for at least a month now and I have nothing but good things to say! If you want to look like a tan goddess but with minimal effort then this is for you! I say minimal effort because all I do is mix in 3-5 drops (per body part) into my moisturizer and apply it in circular motions making sure to blend well into knees, wrists, ankles, etc. Then I hop into bed and wake up the next morning with a gorgeous and natural tan. I've also used these drops on my face with no problems but they do make a version specifically for the face. I would love to try the sleep oil and the water next!

Reasons why I love it:
  • customizable - the more drops you use, the deeper the tan
  • looks natural - people don't believe me when I tell them it's not a real tan
  • minimal self-tan smell - it does have a smell but it's nothing unbearable and being able to mix it with my vanilla + patchoulli body butter from b&bw makes it better
  • fades naturally and lasts about a week
  • can be mixed into oil, cream or lotion
  • no staining clothes or bed sheets
  • enriched with raspberry seed oil, vitamin E and cellutone complex which helps firm and tone skin
  • their branding is perfect - you guys should know I'm a sucker for beautiful branding
Price: $59 | buy it at Ulta or Bloomingdales

bali body shimmering body oil review | tan luxe body drops review

Next product you need in your beauty arsenal this summer is the Bali Body shimmering body oil. I saw this product all over instagram and needed to get my hands on it! If you're not familiar with Bali Body, they make tanning oils to use when you lay out in the sun and other skin care goodies. Their shimmering body oil is a very shimmery oil that instantly gives your skin a glow and bronze tint. It looks gorgeous on the collarbones, shoulders or any other area that you want to to make stand out. 

Why I love it:
  • smells delicious - think beachy coconut smell but not overpowering at all
  • made with natural good for you oils like coconut, jojoba, and olive
  • small enough to throw into your beach bag
  • the shimmer + tint really compliment any summer tan
Price: $29.95 | buy it on the Bali Body website

1 comment

  1. I know right? Can't wait for summer. This looks like a really good product. Would love to try this myself. Anyway, you look super sexy with that top!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.