Ugly Sneaker Trend Is Here to Stay

9.14.2018

affordable ugly sneaker, dad shoe trend, grandpa sneaker trend, fila disruptor II
Photos: pinterest, stephanie weizman, sophie suchan

I have to admit I hated this trend when I first saw it. Why would anyone want to buy, much less wear hideous sneakers... but... I can't believe I'm saying this... I kind of love this ugly sneaker trend now. I love the combination of a feminine dress with an ugly sneaker, it's an unexpected twist. The balenciaga triple s is the one that truly has my heart but there's no way I'm shelling out $900 for a pair of sneakers. No way.  So, for now, I think this pair (also comes in this variation)will have to do. They're really affordable and are some of the best looking 'ugly sneakers' in my opinion. 

Okay, now I want YOU to tell me if you would wear this trend! 

xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.