End of Summer Lookbook

9.11.2018

I wanted to share 4 different looks that I've created with pieces from Saved By The Dress. I recently discovered their online boutique and I'm loving every single piece I've gotten from them. They have a really good selection of different styles and with reasonable prices. I'm impressed with the quality too, the fabrics aren't sheer and they've held up after washing. 

OUTFIT 1:
velvet cami levis 501 outfit

easy fall outfits, velvet cami saved by the dress
When I saw this cami on their website I knew I had to have it! It's a cami so it works year-round - layer it up with fuzzy, over-sized coats for fall and winter. It's on sale so don't pass this one up.


OUTFIT 2:
linen dress outfits fall summer

olive button linen dress aved by the dress boutique | how to style a linen dress
Olive button linen dress (It's almost sold out - this one is similar)

Hands down the cutest dress I've worn all summer. Every time I wear it I receive so many compliments on it. It's just adorable and it's made out of linen so it's very breathable and comfy for a hot day. 


OUTFIT 3: 


This is the cutest checked romper and I know you guys agree because you loved it when I posted it on my instagram. It's so flowy and perfect for a warm day.


OUTFIT 4: 
off the shoulder tie front top outfit, cute summer outfits, denim skirt summer outfits

I had been dying to try out a top in this style. I've seen them everywhere this summer. I felt so girly wearing this top, it must be the ruffles/frilly details. If you're wondering what bra to wear with this style top, I got you! THIS is my favorite (this one is also good). This top is on sale to so grab it while you can. 

Are you in love with these pieces as much as I am? Definitely one of my new favorite online stores! I'm looking forward to seeing what they carry for fall. I'll be sharing some fall looks soon so stay tuned for that. For size reference, I got a small in all the items.

1 comment

  1. You are so beautiful, I love your beautiful legs and feet. Beautiful outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.