Grey Ruffle Sweater + White Ripped Jeans

2.12.2019


Last week we got to preview spring with lots of warm sunny days but now it's back to sweater weather. Today I wanted to show you this grey v-neck ruffle sweater. It's a cozy sweater but with a girly twist and unlike any other sweater I own. Since it's v-neck it's great for wearing off the shoulder too like I did in some of the pictures below. The quality is great and is under $50. I wore it with white jeans with a destroyed hem and studded loafers. My jeans were sent to me by the brand and I can't find the exact pair anywhere but this pair is similar just without the rips. The loafers are from Target and only $25! I wear them all the time with leggings and a hoodie for just running around and doing errands. Speaking of hoodies, I found the best one from H&M and will share with you soon! xx


frilly ruffle sweater chicwish

target studded loafers, how to style loafers, white jeans outfit


1 comment

  1. A beautiful sweater and pants !!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.