TOPSHOP DAD JEANS | NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2019

7.15.2019

nordstrom anniversary sale 2019 topshop dad jeans try on, topshop high waist dad jeans
Sale price: $52.90
After Sale: $80

I did all of my shopping from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale online so I'm slowly starting to receive all my packages. These topshop dad jeans are the first to come in so I tried them on real quick to show you guys how they look. I ordered a size 25/US 2/ UK 6. I'm normally a size 24 in most jeans but I know that Topshop denim tends to run small so I sized up. On the website it mentions to order the size in parentheses for best fit so a 25 had the 24 in parentheses. Since they're a dad jean they're looser than I would've liked but I still love the look of them.  I might end up exchanging them for a size smaller if they get restocked. They're sold out in most of the sizes right now but they tend to restock a lot of items when public access starts (this friday). In case you don't want to wait but still want a pair of dad jeans, I found this pair that I love just as much.


topshop dad jeans review nordstrom anniversary sale 2019, nsale try on haul 2019, topshop high waist dad jeans

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.