Blanket of My Dreams

7.22.2019


barefoot dreams cozychic blanket barefoot dreams nordstrom anniversary sale

If you're the type to always be cuddled up in a blanket when you're at home (me 99% of the time because I'm always cold) then I want to introduce you to your new best friend. The barefoot dreams cozy chic throw is the softest and coziest blanket I've ever owned. I can't believe it took me this long to buy one but I'm so glad I did. I never thought I'd spend this much on a blanket but I think it's well worth it because it feels like a cloud. I just purchased it during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for under $100 (originally $147). It comes in so many beautiful neutral colors that it was hard to choose one but I decided on the pale pink.
When I first took it out of the box and felt the blanket I loved it but wasn't convinced that it was worth the money. It wasn't until I washed & dried it and then wrapped myself in the blanket that I was truly convinced that it's the best throw ever! It washed really well and I actually think it's softer now after washing and drying.

barefoot dreams blanket review nordstrom anniversary sale

I've been working from home today and I've been cuddled up in it all morning. I'll be taking it with me when I go stay at my parents tonight and I can't wait to sleep with it. It's seriously the coziest blanket ever. I wish you guys could feel it through the screen haha.





I originally wanted the cozychic in the wild blanket but it's so popular that it sold out super fast and hasn't restocked. The one I bought goes better with the decor in my apartment and was cheaper so I'm not mad about it. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.