Acure Review | Pure Mint + Echinacea Shampoo + More!

7.14.2015

acure organics pure mint echinacea shampoo review
I always love receiving little samples of beauty/skin/hair care products but these in particular I was super excited about because I love Acure! Their Moroccan argan oil + argan stem cell shampoo is really nice! Anyways, the first set of samples that I will be reviewing are the pure mint + echinacea shampoo and conditioner, moroccan argan stem cell body wash, and the advanced triple moisture body lotion.

First a little more about the brand, their products contain no gluten, animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives, and artificial colors. Another thing I love about Acure is that they are easily accessible because you can find their products at Target, a big plus for me!
acure morrocan argan stem cell body wash
Pure Mint + Echinacea Shampoo & Conditioner. They both have a very nice minty-fresh smell. The shampoo is very gentle but still left my hair feeling very clean but not stripped at all. The conditioner made my hair feel super silky smooth, loved it! As for the voluminous effect it's supposed to have, I didn't notice any difference but it definitely doesn't weight down my hair.

Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil Body Wash. THIS body wash is amazing! It smells just like their argan oil shampoo - heavenly! It lathers really well and doesn't dry out my skin. I think I like it almost as much as I like my Calia body wash so I will most likely be purchasing this one.

Advanced Triple Moisture Body Lotion. It smells just like sweet oranges, not my favorite smell for skin care but it is very uplifting. It blended into my skin really well and dried super quick too, something I look for in all of my body lotions. My skin was left feeling really silky and soft. I like the formulation but I would love it more in another scent.

Do you have any favorites from this brand, let me know below! :)
acure advanced triple moisture system body lotion

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.