T-shirt + Cargo Skinnies

7.04.2015

Here is Fridays outfit with a change in background... Instead of taking them at my usual spot I went downtown, I like them a lot better, what do you think?

I created my outfit around this t-shirt that was sent out to a group of Latina bloggers to celebrate POPSUGAR Latina's launch and as part of this campaign we also shared what makes us all American and all Latina.You can find out more details on my Instagram post here and you can join the conversation too! I paired it with my new pants because I love how it's super casual but all the pockets and zips on them make it more interesting.
POPSUGAR Latina t-shirt
Zara pants similar here and here 
Forever 21 sandals similar here and here
Forever 21 bag similar here, here, and love this one

12 comments

  1. Really cool T Shirt, love the navy with khaki x

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I'm in love with those sandals in your last post! :)

      Delete
  2. Your bag is gorgeous! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skinnies! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skinnies! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled the shirt! I really, really want your sandals! I am loving those!!

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha! I really liked the green and the navy together :)

      Delete
  7. I love this outfit, your cargo pants are ama-zing!! :) I'm also completely obsessed with your sandals, I need those in my life haha:) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki :) Asos has a similar pair of sandals and they're really affordable too!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.