Cargo Skinnies + Studded Booties

7.02.2015


For a while now I have been searching for the perfect pair of cargo pants and I fell in love with all the gold zips + details in this pair from zara. It's currently on sale here with only a few sizes left! I already have an outfit wearing them coming this weekend, so stay tuned!:D I also have this printed jumpsuit that I forgot to show in my last shopping post. And lastly these studded open toe booties from forever 21, link here, that I got a few weeks ago. I haven't worn them out yet but hopefully they will be comfortable.
A few days ago I decided it was time for a few little changes on my blog and since then I have a new layout. Let me know if you like it, or if you even noticed  haha :) Have a lovely day everyone!

5 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.