PRADA RE-EDITION 2000 ON MY WISHLIST

12.11.2019




The cutest little bags just launched online at Prada! They've been available in stores for a little while now but they just released them online this week and there are 7 gorgeous colors. For some reason when I searched the prada website I couldn't find them but when I went through the Sweden Prada website then switched to USA it was available (confusing I know!) but I'm so happy I found them.

If you want the exact name, it's called the Prada Re-Edition 2000 nylon mini-bag. You can shop it here. My favorite colors are pink, light blue, nude and black. Honestly, I can't decide between them, they're all so gorgeous. It's selling for $725. It's made out of their nylon material that is known to be very durable. I bought a vintage nylon backpack earlier this year and I can attest to it being very durable. A few months ago I had tried getting one of the vintage prada mini shoulder bags from ebay but never won any of the bids lol. Now they're really hard to find on the pre-loved market for a reasonable price.

They also have the Re-Edition 2005 nylon and saffiano leather mini-bag for $770 and it comes in red, black, brown, and beige. You can shop it here. This one is already out of stock in almost all the colors. The main visible differences between this and the other are price and the shoulder strap looks a little longer and made of leather. Just realized there's also another mini version here for $770. 

I've also rounded up some inspo pics of my favorite ways girls have styled them. All the inspo pics are from Pinterest.




Prada Prada Re-Edition 2000 nylon mini-bag 1Prada Prada Re-Edition 2000 nylon mini-bag 1
Prada Prada Re-Edition 2000 nylon mini-bag 1
Prada Prada Re-Edition 2000 nylon mini-bag 1
What do you guys think about this bag?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.