Living Libations Review

12.19.2019

I first discovered my love for Living Libations back in 2015 when I placed my first order of their happy gum drops. After that the rest is history... lol, no really, I was hooked. My mom even tried the gum drops and ordered one of their oral care kits a few weeks later.

Fast forward to 2019 and I wanted to repurchase some of my favorites as well as try a couple new products. I ordered the neem enamelizer, happy gum drops, poetic pits underarm charm
(roll-on & cream version), and seabuckthorn best skin ever.


living libations review

living libations best skin ever review, best skin ever seabuckthorn review, living libations skincare review


If there's one product that they're known for, it's this. I've heard nothing but amazing things about this oil. It can be used as an oil cleanser or to moisturize your skin. I've used it both ways and prefer it as a face oil. It smells wonderful and really keeps any dry patches away. I was really hoping to use it to remove my makeup but it's different from all the oil cleansers I've used because it doesn't lather when I mix with water. I think this one is meant to be used with a washcloth so I'll have to try it that way and report back. 

living libations best skin ever review, best skin ever seabuckthorn review, living libations skincare review



I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this product. I tried the rose poetic pits years ago and it was the best deodorant I had EVER tried. It's essentially pure undiluted essential oils in a tiny rollerball. One swipe under each arm literally keeps you smelling good all day. It actually works with your body's own scent to keep your underarms smelling good. It's like magic. I highly recommend the rose, it's divine. The classic is also good but I don't enjoy the scent as much. 

Now on to why I hate it. Like I mentioned before, it's pure undiluted essential oils so it gave me the worst underarm rash of my life. This is probably because I was stubborn and loved how well it worked so I refused to stop using it lol. I had been on a journey to find a natural deodorant that worked so I was used to getting itchy underarms and rashes but none were ever as bad as with this one. Anyways, I don't mean to put you off of trying it out. It really works so well, just make sure to test it on your skin first. I had almost the whole bottle of poetic pits left and ended up giving it to my cousin who absolutely loved it and had no reaction to it whatsoever. 

I bought two this time, the rose to gift to my cousin and the classic is a different blend so I'm hoping my skin won't react to it. Right now I'm using the cream version so I'll try this one later and keep you guys posted.

The bottles are tiny but mighty. They last a while since all you need is one swipe. I also love that the rollerball is now a crystal, it used to be a metal rollerball. The rose has a rose quartz rollerball and the classic has an aventurine rollerball. They have tons of scents to choose from too depending on what you like. 

living libations poetic pits underarm charm review, living libations deodorant review, natural dedodorant that actually works

living libations poetic pits underarm charm review, living libations deodorant review, natural dedodorant that actually works


living libations petal underarm charm creme deodorant, living libations deodorant review, natural deodorant that actually works


This is supposed to be the gentler version of the original poetic pits because it's a cream version made with jojoba, beeswax, baking soda, kaolin clay, and arrowroot. This is the one I'm currently using right now. It's only been a few days but so far so good. It's much gentler and I love how creamy it is. It's not hard or grainy like other natural deodorants I've tried. I love the little glass jar it comes in. It's small enough that I can carry it with me for touch-ups. 

The first day I used it it worked amazingly well and my underarms surprisingly smelled good at the end of the day. On the second and third day, it didn't hold up as well and definitely could smell signs of B.O. coming through at the end of the day (which happens with all deodorants I've ever used). But I think I also applied a lot less on those days. I'm still getting the hang of it but so far so good. Also, I'm being cautious and moisturizing my underarms after every shower so that I hopefully don't get a rash since my underarms are so sensitive to natural deodorants. 

The petal scent smells so good and blends with my body's natural scent so well. I actually think I like it slightly more than the rose. 


living libations petal underarm charm creme deodorant, living libations deodorant review, natural deodorant that actually works


HAPPY GUM DROPS 

This was the first product I tried from them and it's one that I use almost every day. It's great to massage on gums if they're irritated, to freshen breath, mix with water and use as a mouthwash, a drop on your dental floss to make your teeth feel extra clean, so many uses! I've used it on pimples and they go away almost immediately and I also used it when I had extractions to help my gums heal faster. 

living libations happy gum drops, living libations oral care review


NEEM ENAMELIZER 

Their oral care is my favorite because it just works so well to give you fresh breath and the cleanest teeth ever. I use this as my toothpaste. All you need is one drop on your toothbrush and it lathers really well to give you the smoothest & cleanest teeth. At first, it tastes like cinnamon and near the end it tastes soapy, not the best taste but I love that it keeps my mouth so healthy. This one contains neem and coconut oils so it tends to thicken if it's too cold but I just shake it up or warm it up under warm water. I've tried their toothpaste that comes in little glass jars and they work really well too and definitely taste better but I prefer this because it feels like it lasts longer. 

living libations neem enamelizer, living libations oral care review


Final thoughts: I love all the products I've tried from them. They all work really well and everything from the actual product to the packaging feels beautifully crafted and high quality.

 I usually order from their website livinglibations.com but they're on Amazon too (and come with prime shipping!). A few years ago their shipping took really long but it's a lot quicker now. I think it took a week or so maybe more (it ships from Canada). It's not the fastest so I would probably order from amazon to get prime shipping next time because I'm so impatient. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.