COZY KNIT & ASHEVILLE VIEWS

12.10.2019

fall winter leather jacket outfit

mock neck sweater outfit winter

nike air force outfit ideas winter, nike air force cute winter outfit

asheville nc airbnb

chicwish sweater reviews, chicwish clothing reviews

This was the view from our cute little airbnb when we went to Asheville. It was such a beautiful view! I'm thinking of doing a little Asheville guide featuring all my favorite spots we went to. Let me know if you guys would like that. This is one of the outfits I wore to go exploring the city. Sneakers were a must because we did so much walking and exploring downtown. Air forces are so cute and go with everything, highly recommend. My turtleneck sweater is from Chicwish. It's thick and very warm!! Chicwish is one of my go-tos for sweaters they always have so many cute styles.

1 comment

  1. You look gorgeous in this leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.