Fall Closet Staple: Super Soft Tunics

10.20.2015

In my previous post, here, I wore my newest discovery: A super soft v-neck top that is long enough to wear with my favorite leggings or any pair of jeans. It's such a versatile shirt, I can wear it to lounge around at home or dress it up with some accessories. I thought the material was interesting too! It's made of 95% bamboo and 5% spandex, so it has a really nice drape and the bamboo makes it very breathable. I bought it on sale and I loved it so much that I went back the very next morning for another one in olive.

I'm trying to invest in more basic, higher quality pieces and slowly build my wardrobe that way and I think these are a great addition. What do you think? Do you have any fall staple clothing items?
Follow

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.