blacked out

3.23.2016


All black combos... for those days when you want to put something on quickly without thinking too much. It was that kind of day for me yesterday and I had ten minutes to get dressed so this is what I wore. There's not much to it but I have to say that I loved pairing an oversized sweatshirt with leather pants. You can always make it more interesting with a sweatshirt that has a cute saying or cool design - I've linked some down below - or layering on some jewelry.

Have a lovely day guys! x                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Zara pants - similar here
Vans shoes - here
Hanes oversized sweatshirt - here or similar here and here





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.