glowing skin

3.30.2016


My key products for glowing skin during the hotter months are a luminous highlighter, mascara, and coral-pink blushes. It's even better when you have multitasking products! Two of my favorite multi-use products are from Josie Maran- the coconut watercolor cheek gelee in 'poppy paradise' and the argan illuminzer. I used the blush on my cheeks as well as on my lips for a beautiful flushed look. As for the illuminzer, I used it on my cheekbones, nose, and on my eyelids for an all over glow.

Do you guys own any of these products and what's your thoughts on them?



18 comments

  1. how pretty! your skin is amazing!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind. Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  2. These products look so good, and you are so gorgeous of course, thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by beautiful! x :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Nancy, I just found your blog and am following you now! I fell in love immediately.
    Have a nice thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you to say! You definitely made my day a little brighter, thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. i've never heard of this product before but it looks so pretty! really suits you as well :)

    i'm following you on bloglovin now so please feel free to check out my blog as well!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katy! I'll check it out:)

      Delete
  5. you are absolutely beautiful and I LOVE your nails too
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty girls!
    Cheers to you.
    T.
    https://tbymallano.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both look really nice! May have to give these a go!

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush has been my go-to lately - perfectly natural for everyday. Thanks for stopping by Arabella :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.