Bright Knit & White Shorts

8.14.2016

white cutoff shorts and adidas stan smith outfit

bright knit sweater and white cutoff shorts and adidas stan smith outfit

bright knit sweater and white cutoff shorts and adidas stan smith outfit

bright knit sweater and white cutoff shorts and adidas stan smith outfit

H&M sweater, similar here // H&M shorts, similar here and here  // Adidas shoes

How has August been for you all so far? It's been going by so quickly for me. I haven't been as active on the blog as I would like to be but August isn't over and I still have time to change that! Next weekend is my birthday. Then soon it will be September and closer to fall weather. I'm so excited! There are so many things I'd love to wear but can't because it's way too hot! I still manage to wear a knit in the summer though. My tips are to stay indoors - otherwise you will be sweating your butt off, pair it with shorts, and choose a bright or light color. That is how I've managed to wear sweaters the past two days. 

2 comments

  1. Jumoer and shorts is my all time favourite combination. Just perfect look xoxo

    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Have a great week <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.