Happy Birthday To Me!

8.22.2016



This weekend was my birthday! I turned 22! I had a lovely surprise from my love in the morning... chocolate cake donuts and fresh flowers. Later that day I did some shopping and went out to eat. The second picture is my birthday outfit! I wore the cutest off the shoulder top, ripped blue jeans, and my favorite sandals. Overall I had a really great weekend - movies, little surprises, shopping, eating, spending time with my love, and feeling thankful! Sorry for the phone pictures, this was just a quick update but soon I'll have a new post for you guys! I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well! x

4 comments

  1. Happy (late) Birthday Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Love reading your blog <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.