Hair Inspo

8.15.2016

 Image source: Pinterest

For some weeks now I have been thinking about chopping off my hair! The summer heat always makes me wish I had short hair, plus it's easier to style! And now with fall coming soon I like changing things up a bit. Okay, I think I'm 99.9% sure I want to go for it but now the hard part will be trying to find a good hair stylist! I don't have anyone I go to regularly and often I prefer to trim my own hair. But this will be more than just a trim so I have to find someone good. It's fun to change up your hair once in a while and remember it always grows back! Anyone else debating on getting a shoulder length cut soon?


I found this picture searching through my old blog folders! It's from 4 years ago!  

2 comments

  1. I cut my hair two weeks ago and I love it ;)

    www.mktatiana.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.