Favorite Breakfast & Books I'm Reading

3.16.2017


target marble board, similar here



Thursdays plans: Enjoy breakfast, read my new books, shower, get ready + makeup, go to an appointment, eat lunch, relax at home, and hope some exciting packages get here. This cold weather has me feeling so unmotivated so I'm hoping that a little bit of reading will help with that! The books I'm reading are: How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie, #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso, and Capture Your Style by Aimee Song. I started reading girl boss about a year ago and still haven't finished it! It's not that it's not good because it is but I'm so bad at finishing books! Anyone else have the same problem? Please tell me I'm not the only one haha! THIS is a book I actually finished and 100% recommend to any of you creatives out there! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy your Thursday :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.