Friday Favorites!

3.10.2017

ysl rouge volupte shine oil in stick lipstick 08 pink in confidence

YSL lipstick in shade 08. I treated myself to this beauty a few weeks ago. Now it has quickly turned into the only lip product I want to use! It smells divine and glides onto my lips so effortlessly. The next color I want to buy is 41! 



I've probably already talked about it on the blog before but this mascara combo is my absolute favorite! The mascara is amazing but the lash primer really gives it a nice boost! THIS is the next mascara I want to try!


My nail polish here is called 'missy in pink'. I talked about it on my instagram because I love the color so much!


I've started buying myself fresh flowers to brighten up my desk area. They also make fantastic props for pictures haha! Right now I have a beautiful orchid.


Warm weather means I have to find new nail polish colors! Lately I've been a sucker for pink & coral nails. These two are the latest additions to my polish collection. The names are 'missy in pink' & 'coral support'.

burger and fries

Yes, a burger made it into my favorites! I tried the gyro burger from a newly opened restaurant in my area and it was so delicious!

all saints leather jacket hm sweatshirt adidas sta smith

Every single item in this picture has been a favorite! You can shop them in the widget at the bottom of this post.

h&m dressing room diaries

So I had tried on this sweatshirt (from h&m) and loved it! They only had two sizes left but I left without buying it. That whole next week I was thinking about it and wishing I would've bought it! So as soon as the weekend rolled around I ran back to the store to see if they still had it in my size and they did! Now it's mine! It's the perfect sporty sweatshirt to wear out or chill around in at home.

pink nails starbucks coffee girl

Coconut milk mocha macchiato from starbucks! Its's so good - I can't wait to try it iced!

Happy Friday guys! I'm so glad it's finally the weekend. Today I'll spend the day cleaning the huge pile of clothes that has accumulated in my room and working on the blog. Not the most exciting thing to do on a Friday but it must be done. This weekend they're saying it might snow too. Just yesterday it was 70 degrees. I wouldn't mind it though since it would most likely be the last! I hope you enjoy my favorites! Let me know one of your favorites down below! <3
SHOP THE POST

8 comments

  1. Love YSL lipsticks, I haven't tried that shade, it looks amazing!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I think it's similar to my natural lip color but better! :)

      Delete
  2. Love.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright pictures!

    Isobel x

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/

    New video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1DivOg9APo&t=16s

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photographs in the first half of this post (not that the rest of them aren't lovely too aha) really capturing just how pretty that YSL lipstick really is! I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to use any other lipstick if I added that one to my collection either! I've never tried a mascara primer so maybe this one is worth checking out!

    Xo Gemma
    Sunday Somewhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! It's definitely worth it for longer and more voluminous lashes! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.