Found the Perfect Summer Heels

4.07.2017







H&M sweater, similar here|Allsaints jacket, similar on sale here |Rue 21 pants, similar here or hereSteve Madden heels|Forever 21 bag, similar under $50 here

Good morning and happy Friday guys! If you're on the hunt for the perfect strappy summer heels then I've got you covered! These heels from Steve Madden come in lots of different colors and are so versatile! They have a chunky heel so they're much easier to walk in. I bought mine in the taupe suede so they would go with all my outfits but the blue suede is soo beautiful too!

It was so windy all day yesterday so it felt a lot cooler than it had been the last few days. You can probably tell from the pictures but my hair was flying everywhere from the wind. I was so happy though because I could get away with wearing my leather jacket and not feel like I was burning up haha. I wore my favorite lace-up knit underneath and paired it with white pants. What do you guys think of this look?

P.s. sorry for the late post guys! Blogger was down for me all morning. But reminds me that I've been wanting to switch to wordpress. Do any of you ladies use wordpress?


SHOP THE POST:
Follow

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.