Tie Dye Swing Dress & Cutout Wedges

4.17.2017









Rue 21 dress, similar here & here | Rue 21 wedges | Etsy necklace | Lipstick in '08' | H&M bag

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! I know I did! My weekend was spent relaxing, eating, and hanging out with family. I wore this tie dye swing dress to dinner on Friday. We went to Red Robin. I seriously love their fries and their freckled lemonade... Best drink ever! I don't wear dresses often but I love them because they're so easy to wear! Just throw on a cute pair of sandals and you're good to go. But I'm happy to say that my dress collection is growing. Besides this one, I have bought two more blue dresses in the past couple of weeks. And maybe I have a slight blue obsession at the moment haha! I'm also loving this tie dye maxi dress!

Linking up with The J Petite & Mom With Style

6 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful look! I'm loving the tie dye print, and those wedges are so perfect!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the super simple yet beautiful outfit. The dress and the shoes are perfect, separately and together!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I will be wearing both so much this spring/summer!

      Delete
  3. This is so perfect for summer! What a cute print!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shauna! This dress would be so perfect for a beach day!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.