Easy and Delicious Acai Bowl Recipe

4.05.2017

how to make an acai bowl sambazon acai packets

matcha green tea latte

how to make an acai bowl sambazon acai packets

I've been hooked on acai bowls for breakfast lately. They are super easy to make and so yummy! Keep reading to learn how to make your own! :)

What You'll Need:

Base
 1 acai berry puree packet (I use the sambazon unsweeted packets - found mine at Publix)
1 banana in chunks (frozen works well too!)
a handful of frozen berries
1/4 cup almond milk
a drizzle of honey

Toppings
coconut flakes
granola
berries/banana slices
chia seeds
almond butter
nuts
hemp seeds
goji berries

First I throw in a banana, frozen berries, and almond milk into my blender. Once that is nice and blended I put in the frozen acai in chunks. You'll have to thaw it under hot water first because it's VERY frozen! I also like to drizzle some honey to sweeten it up a little bit. I give it one final blend to make sure my acai base is smooth with no chunks. 


Now for the fun part... decorating my acai bowl! First I'll take my bowl and put a thin layer of granola at the bottom and I'll pour the acai over that. Then it's topping time! My top three that I always have to have are granola, coconut flakes, and almond butter! And that's it! Now that summer is approaching I think I'll be making them almost daily... :)

Let me know what your favorite acai/smoothie bowl toppings are! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.