Latest Loves

1.12.2018

essence lash princess false lash effect mascara
Last month I picked up the essence false lash effect mascara from Ulta. I had been wanting to try it for months but it would either be out of stock or I'd forget about it. The reason why I've wanted to try it is because it's super cheap (under $5) and I've read so many amazing reviews about it. I have to say it does an amazing job at lengthening my lashes and the formula doesn't flake or clump on me. I only wish it would give me more volume, but other than that it's really great especially for the price. I would rate it an 8 out of 10. 

essence false lash effect mascara review

neulash lash enhancing serum
 NEULASH lash enhancing serum
I love long lashes and am always looking for ways to make them look longer and fuller. I thought why not try a lash serum! I did some searching and found that neuLash had pretty good reviews and was available at one of my favorite stores. I went with the smaller sized bottle and it cost $95 but if you subscribe, you can save a couple dollars. It's been exactly one week since I started using it and I'm so pumped for the results. I read that a lot of people notice results as soon as 1 month! By the way, the little tube should last me about 3 months so I don't feel so bad about spending so much. 


neulash lash enhancing serum review




broad street bistro statesville nc
Lunch at Broad Street Bistro
I love trying out new lunch spots and this cute little bistro is my latest find. I got their cali club & tomato basil soup - so yummy!

My favorite mug ever would have to be this adorable night sky one that I bought from Anthro. It's so beautiful and fits just the right amount of tea. I think it's sold out online but there are so many other cute ones on Anthropolgie's website. 

HUM NUTRITION vitamins | hair sweet hair & red carpet (use code BESTYEAR for 20% off first order)

HUM nutrition is helping me reach my skin and hair goals this year with their yummy and easy to take supplements. I got their Hair Sweet Hair which supports hair growth  & stronger hair and I got their Red Carpet which helps to give you glowing skin & shinier hair. I also want to try OMG! Omega the Great and Gut Instinct. If you need help deciding which ones are best for you they have a little quiz you can take on their website. I'll keep you guys updated on the results once I finish up these bottles. 

kenra volume dry shampoo
This dry shampoo is my latest favorite! It works on my dark hair and is so easy to apply.. I just apply it in layers and there's really no need to rub it in. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.