Sequins x Faux Fur

1.04.2018






RUE 21 jacket (similar) & top (similar) | ZARA leather pants (similar here) | STEVE MADDEN sandals | JEULIA rings

There's no better way to end the year than by dressing up in all your glam and sparkly pieces! That's how I ended my 2017. I wore leather pants, a sequin top, faux fur jacket, my fave heels, and sparkly jewelry. I especially love my new Jeulia rings! They are so gorgeous that I don't ever want to take them off. What do you guys think of this look? And leave me a comment letting me know one of your new years resolutions, I'd love to know! :)

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit! Beautiful blog, wanna follow each other?:)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sequins and fur combo! Awesome outfit! Great blog and lovin those leather pants too!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.