SINCERELY JULES x SCUNCI Headwrap

10.18.2018

sincerely jules scunci target collection
 TARGET knotted headwrap | H&M sweater (similar here)

Hi loves! If you didn't already know, Sincerely Jules launched a collection with Scunci at Target. She's one of my absolute favorite bloggers and I was beyond excited to see how cute and affordable all of these pieces are. I ordered 5 different pieces from the collection and will be showing you how I style them in the coming weeks. First up is this knotted headwrap and the pattern is just gorgeous! I'll be wearing it with a chunky oversized knit, leggings, over-the-knee boots, and gold jewels next time. 

sincerely jules scunci target collection | ouai sun of a beach ombre spray results review
(in this photo you can really see the results I got from OUAI sun of a beach ombre spray!)

Did you pick up any pieces from this collection? Let me know in the comments below! xx

1 comment

  1. Lady, you are very beautiful !!!
    I love your black hair and your black leather jacket !!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.