Walmart Fashion Finds

11.02.2018

walmart time and tru blazer, how to style a blazer sneakers

walmart fashion finds, trendy on a budget
 WALMART blazer, similar here | RUE21 jeans | BOOHOO bodysuit | RUE21 sneakers | RUE21 belt | MELIE BIANCO crossbody bag

Hi loves! Today I wanted to share one of my latest finds, at none other than Walmart!!? I love Walmart for home stuff, drugstore makeup, and other random finds but I rarely ever explore their fashion. Well, I'm glad I did because I found this awesome blazer for around 25 bucks! It fits great and the quality is pretty good too, I was impressed. I also picked up a few other fashion pieces from them like these bra tops - these are SO good! If your boobs are on the smaller side like me you'll love them. (There's also these that come in bigger sizes) You can wear them with your workout leggings, as a regular top with a cute jacket, or just to lounge around in. I also wandered into the guys section and found this cozy flannel for only $8 - perfect to wear with leggings. 

But back to the blazer, I thought it would be so much fun to style it with a pair of jeans and dad sneakers. My sneakers are from rue21 and I love them because they remind me so much of the Balenciaga triple s but way cheaper! I found my exact shoes HERE for only $25. 

balenciaga triple s sneaker dupe, balenciaga sneaker dupe under $50

Let me know if you guys would be interested in more Walmart fashion finds!! 

Thanks for reading! xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.