American Eagle Try-on Haul | Fall 2019

8.28.2019

Now that it's slowly starting to cool down I can finally start shopping for fall. I actually started shopping in July, haha but now I can buy sweaters and actually wear them instead of having them hang in my closet. Today I'm showing you guys a try on haul with everything that I've bought from American Eagle in the past weeks. I work there and we just updated the store with a bunch of new fall merchandise so I may do another one soon hehe 😁 💸. 


american eagle chenile cable knit cardigan
cable knit cardigan | mom jeans | aldo booties | h&m cami | mejuri necklaces
This blush cable knit cardigan is so cozy. I'm wearing the XS/S and I think it runs big. If you like big cozy cardis this is perfect for you. It also comes in an olive green version.

The jeans I'm wearing are the mom jean and I highly recommend them. This wash has been a hot seller in our store and for good reason. The wash is perfect and light washes seem to be everyones favorite right now. The distressing is just right too, not too much but just enough. I'm wearing a 00 and it's a very snug fit on me. I tried on a 0 but it was too loose around my waist and knees. These have no stretch which I love. 

This floral top is my favorite piece from everything that I bought. This feels more like a summer top but it will still be wearable for the next few months since it doesn't really get cold until November. I love the cut of this top, I think it's adorable and so flattering. I wish they had more similar to this because I would buy them all haha. I'm wearing XS but it runs small and the fabric doesn't stretch (I'm debating exchanging it for as a small). This top also comes in burgundy.

amerian eagle try on haul fall 2019

american eagle try on haul fall 2019, american eagle mom jeans uber cool

 Cardigans and animal print will be everywhere this fall so this piece is perfect! It's made from their soft & sexy material which means it's also the softest cardigan ever! If you love super soft and cozy tops you'll LOVE this plush long sleeve top. I've worn this cardigan tucked in and also untucked with a few buttons undone at the bottom. I'm wearing a size small. Also comes in various colors.

american eagle fall try on haul 2019
As you can see I love cardigans. I love the oversized sleeves on this one and it's cropped so it goes perfectly with high waisted jeans. I'll be wearing this so many different ways, off the shoulder, buttoned, unbuttoned. I have an xs in this.

american eagle try on haul


 rugby stripe polo, similar here | mom jeans | converse sneakers

I couldn't find this exact striped polo shirt on their website but I linked a similar one above. You can probably still find it in store though, it also came in a navy blue stripe. I'm wearing an xs.


american eagle fall try on haul 2019

This is my second favorite pieces from the whole haul. This plaid flannel is very cozy and screams fall to me. I love it tied at the front but it can also be worn untied. I think it's one of those pieces that looks way cuter in person. This would be adorable with a white bralette, dark wash jeans, and a sherpa jacket to keep things extra cozy. I'm wearing an xs.

american eagle mom jeans uber cool, american eagle mom jeans review, american eagle try on haul fall 2019

I didn't buy this one but I still wanted to show you since I know a lot of you will love it. 

This is such a good basic to have for fall because you can layer it up with so many things. I'm wearing a small.
american eagle fall try on haul

aerie chill leggings review, aerie chill ribbed leggings

I don't have a great picture of these leggings but I wanted to include them because I wear them all the time! The material is so comfy and they have pockets!! The perfect legging for lounging around in. I'm wearing a size small. 

1 comment

  1. Beautiful stylizations. You are a divine slim lady!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.