BEIGE BLAZER AND WHITE SNEAKERS OUTFIT

9.10.2019



Hi my loves! 💖 I wanted to show you this casual blazer outfit that is super easy to wear while we transition to fall. It's made up of good basics that you probably already own so it's super easy to recreate and put your own spin on.

First start off with a good pair of jeans, your favorite ones that you can't stop wearing. Mine are my levis 501 skinny that I cut the bottoms of to fit me better (I'm only 5'2 haha). Next is a simple summer tank. Since it's still pretty hot here it's good to have a tank underneath in case the blazer has to go haha. Then pick your favorite blazer. If you don't own one yet go grab yourself one because they'll be everywhere this fall/winter. Zara, missguided, & princess Polly are all good places to find an affordable but amazing blazer. I found mine at a thrift store and they had so many good options for only 5 bucks each! Finish the look off with classic pair of white sneakers and your favorite bag. I've been obsessed with my lv multicolore pochette accessoires bc I feel like it goes with everything but also adds a fun dose of color to all my outfits.




THRIFTED blazer | LEVIS jeans (similar with no rips here) |NIKE sneakers  | AMERICAN EAGLE top | LOUIS VUITTON bag

I think blazers are my new favorite thing. I'll for sure be wearing them through the next few seasons. What do you guys think of this look?



3 comments

  1. You put lip gloss on your lips very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in love with your blazer <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 💕 It was a great thrift find!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.