Boho Summer ♥ Tassels, Lace, + More!

6.30.2015

Ebroidered Tunic (on sale!)
Crochet Bikini Top (on sale!)
As soon as the days grow longer and the weather gets hotter I wish I could switch out my whole wardrobe for tops light tops full of lace, crochet, and embroidery, lots of cute floral rompers and kimonos, off the shoulder tops, open back dresses, denim cutoffs....basically anything and everything with a boho vibe. Casual + comfortable, but still chic!

I made a wishlist filled with super boho-summery clothes that you can see here. I'm in love with all of those clothes and wish they were in my closet right now! Do you have any favorites? I also made a style inspiration collage that you can see below. When I look at it all I can think about is being free + having fun + overall a really relaxed vibe, the way summer should be!

2 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with boho clothing at the moment!! loving your inspiration collage!:) X

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.