Flannel for Summer & the Best White Shorts

6.26.2017








H&M flannel, similar here | Levi's shorts, similar on sale here | Aldo boots, love this pair | Westward Leaning sunglasses, on sale here | Necklace | Watch 

I have been looking for the perfect pair of white denim cutoffs and I've found them!! It's a true white, great quality material that isn't thin and transparent, and they have just the right amount of distressing. I went with the color called 'with the band' but there's another white pair that I've linked that's on sale for under $30! I love flannels for summer because they're so easy to wear and look so effortlessly cool. You could also just wear it wrapped around your waist and pair it with a cool band tee or tank. My western style booties from Aldo were the perfect touch to finish off this outfit. What do you guys think of this look?
I always try to put all the details on my look under the last photo of each post and include the links to the item or similar items. But now you can also shop the look at the very end of my post by looking through the widget and clicking on the products through there. Just thought I would mention it for my new readers! Have a lovely Monday guys!! :)


SHOP THE LOOK
Linking up with Trendy & Tidy and J Petite

4 comments

  1. I don't know why I have never thought about wearing a lightweight flannel in summer but your outfit has me reevaluating that stance. Great styling. The effect is cute and casual.
    LaToya
    www.toyastalesshoeguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear LaToya!! Definitely try it out :)

      Delete
  2. I love this casual but chic style inspiration! It's such a chic idea to wear flannel this time of year!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this flannel top in my life. Seriously so comfy and chic paired with the white shorts!!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.