What I Bought from the Zara Summer Sale

6.30.2017

zara summer sale haul 2017

zara summer sale haul 2017

zara summer sale haul 2017

I thought I would end up returning these denim shorts but I loved them in person and they fit so well! It looks like these aren't on sale anymore but they're still available here

zara summer sale haul 2017

zara summer sale haul 2017

zara summer sale haul 2017

I can never have enough oversized sweaters! It's cut very wide and is so cozy. It's still available in pink here. For reference, I got a size S and I'm wearing it in my latest instagram picture here

zara summer sale haul 2017

zara summer sale haul 2017

I live in big blanket scarves during fall and winter so I had to buy these when I saw them. They are super soft!! These sold out on the website. 

zara summer sale haul 2017

All the bags I own are black so I was missing a colorful summer bag. It's very small compared to my others so it fits only the essentials! It's still available here

zara summer sale haul 2017

Happy Friday friends! Zara's summer sale started last Thursday but their online sale opens up right at 12 am. I was glued to my phone browsing the sale as soon as it hit midnight. I always try to have a gameplan for any major sale so I can get what I want before it sells out. I headed straight for the shorts which I need more of and the jeans too. I always have to check out their outerwear and knitwear as well. I did find one pair of shorts and the rest are things I wasn't necessarily in the search for, at least right now for my summer closet.

One of the best things about ordering from Zara is that they offer free shipping over $50 and free returns. So I don't have to worry about returning something I didn't love. But I loved everything this time! Things sell out super quickly online but I will link it if it's still available!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.