Summer Styles On Sale Right Now

6.15.2017


The heat and humidity are in full force here in North Carolina. The best way to stay cool is by wearing cute rompers, flowy dresses, and cutoff shorts. Since I know most of you are shopaholics like myself I wanted to let you know that Shopbop is having a sale on their sale right now and it ends in 2 days! Just use code SCORE17 at checkout to get an extra 25% off all their sale items!! I browsed through their site and picked a few of my favorites and separated them into categories for you all to shop. All you have to do is click on the picture of the item and it will take you to it. 

Let me know which of these is your favorite?? These are mine! I love the fun, bright color and the cute winky eyes!!


TOPS, DRESSES & ROMPERS

SHOES & ACCESSORIES

BOTTOMS

2 comments

  1. So many cute options!! I literally love every one of the curated items under the Dresses and Rompers section!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! One of my favorites is the white dress! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.