Everything You Need to Know About the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017

7.07.2017

Nordstrom anniversary sale starts July 13, 2017

It's almost time for one of the most anticipated sales of the year (and my favorite!), the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017! Now, you may be asking yourself why this sale such a big deal. Well, friends let me tell you why. The NSALE is one of the only sales where you get to score brand new arrivals at super sale prices! Whereas other sales discount merchandise at the end of the season. So you get to rock into fall with fresh new styles that you scored with major discounts!! 

One of the things I love about it is that Nordstrom cardholders get to shop it a full week early! That means you get first picks on all the items and you don't have to worry about anything selling out. If you're not already a cardholder you can apply HERE and if you do so by the 9th of July and make a purchase you get a $20 note. I signed up for their debit card last year so that I could shop the early access and loved that I got a $20 note too! You don't have to sign up for one of their cards but if you're really hoping to score pieces that might sell out then I would recommend it. Even though they restock items when the sale opens to everyone not everything will be restocked. 

Okay so I'm sure you're curious about when this sale starts so I've put down all the important dates below. I'll be shopping the sale online as soon as it opens up because I know how quickly things sell out! I will also be sharing a few posts on my favorites as well things that I'll be buying so definitely stay tuned for that.

Dates to Know
July 13th - Early Access Begins
July 20th - Last Day Early Access
July 21st - Sale Opens to Everyone
August 6th - Last Day to Shop Sale
August 7th - Prices Back Up to Full Price


One last tip I have for you is to make a gameplan. For hot sales like these you want to have a list of specific pieces you're hoping to score and purchase those as soon as you can. Then you can shop around for other pieces that you didn't know you needed haha! So, if you haven't looked through their NSALE catalog you can do find it HERE

A few of the amazing deals:

FASHION

SHOES
Stuart Weitzman OTK boots $499.90

BEAUTY
NARS Mini Multiple Set - $32
HOME
Diptyque Mini Candle Set - $55

Thanks for stopping by guys! Have a wonderful weekend! <3

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.